Pablo Rabelly MENDOZA
Former partner of Rabelly Mendoza Asociados. Previously, he served as a Partner in the corporate law practice of Ernst & Young S.A.S. (EY Law) in Colombia. Likewise, he was a Partner of Gómez Pinzón Abogados for the Corporate and M&A practice group, being part of the said firm for approximately 15 years.
With more than 29 years of experience as a member of top-level law firms in the country and part of the partners’ team; he hasalso experience in the Colombian financial sector. In the development of his practice, he has advised non-profit entities, and local and foreign companies from different sectors .
In developing his professional activity, stands out:
- Legal accompaniment in the structuring and implementation of corporate reorganizations.
- Legal advice to companies and their shareholders on issues of corporate governance and conflict resolution.
- Legal advice in structuring and implementing transactions for the buying and sale of companies (M&A).
- The structuring of real estate and infrastructure projects in the public and private sectors, in the design of builder selection processes, preparation of construction contracts, business collaboration agreements, lease, trust, and concession contracts, among others.
- Legal support in public bidding processes in different sectors, as well as during the development of such concession agreements.
- Legal support on corporate and regulatory issues of concessions in the gaming sector.
- Legal advice to startups and implementation of the different capital raising mechanisms, and support for venture capital funds in their investments in the country.
- Advice on the design and implementation of compliance programs in the real sector.
A lawyer from the Universidad del Rosario with a postgraduate degree in Financial Law from the Universidad de Los Andes.